5 Ways To Boost Your Affiliate Elearning Status
Affiliate programs offer the opportunity to improve your income whenever you already have a job offline or online, it helps if you know a little about the structures of how affiliate programs and Affiliate Marketing work, there are many ways to earn from Affiliate Marketing and each quality method brings with it a certain amount of skill and know how, but the following methods assume you have a working knowledge of some aspects of online learning through affiliate programs.
1. Why not create a free ebook with the advertising link of your affiliate website, almost always these days you will see free stuff being offered to draw people in and think why they are getting a free product, if the writing contained within connects with the reader it will be sure to make you a few dollars as they are more likely to buy if there is an emotional connection, something that calls the reader to take action, also you could submit your ebook to some ebook directories.
Try to think of free ebooks as viral opportunities for more traffic to your main sites and products as well as the bonus of containing your affiliate links.
2. Joining relevant forums and discussion boards or chatrooms about the products you are reselling, you could begin a conversation about something related or not and just build relationships to start off with as you do not want to be selling your products hard at this stage , try to draw some people into your discussions and mention the affiliate product when you think the time is right, maybe further on into the conversation.
Be careful about some of the links you try and leave for others to follow, they may get deleted if they are obvious affiliate links, but also if they are placed straight away and a slight sniff of a link re-direct may cause someone to report you for spam, the trick is to work yourself into the forum and get people to know you and trust you without thinking you are a spam jockey.
3. Your signature file is what you should be trying to advertise on forums and may at the end of your email messages, this should not be a collection of varying links all at the same time, but one main link to one of your concentrated affiliate campaigns at any one time, try to use an attention grabber for a headline and a quick and valid reason for them to visit your affiliate site, usually about three to four lines should do it.
4. A personal recommendation ad quite often referred to as a testimonial is usually the case of if you have already bought a product and that product has an affiliate program for it so there before you can personally recommend it because you have used it and continue to do so, this gives credibility to the ad and can actually list benefits to the potential buyer if done right and this makes all the difference.
Take a look at the television commercials and you'll always see the potential benefits of whatever product is being promoted because it provides valuable information for people to take action and buy the product or at best they remember the product for later buying decisions .
5. Start a private site or membership site that caters to whatever niche you are in and you could sprinkle affiliate links through your membership sites this, you could use it as a free bonus and plus if you throw in a few incentives for people to act on the information you present like a contest or simply offer some free products with direct affiliate links contained within them, you could boost your affiliate responsibilities
Source by Wayne A Tully