How To Affiliate With Facebook
Learning how to affiliate can be a lengthy process therefore you should research and learn one subject at a time. In this article we will take a look at how to affiliate with Facebook.
Facebook is the perfect way to carry out list building. Through your Facebook account you are able to accept and request friendships. This enables you to build a targeted friends list. Through using a social networking website you are able to build a friends list in relatively no time at all. Once you have developed a list you can then start posting relevant Affiliate Marketing messages.
It is important that you build trust and rapport with the people on your friends list. You do not want to go straight ahead and post affiliate links on your Facebook. This can be seen as spamming and can appear as unprofessional.
Below are a couple of tips regarding how to affiliate through the use of Facebook:
• You should only post your affiliate link every three to four messages. This will prevent it from appearing as spam.
• When posting your affiliate links you do not need to know html coding, you can simply copy and paste it into a message.
• It is a good idea to post links to other marketing information, such as videos on YouTube. You should avoid coming across as though you are only interested in marketing your affiliate product. You can even link to your other social media sites such as Twitter.
• When learning how to affiliate, it can be extremely beneficial to set up a separate Facebook group or page for your products. Rather than promote your affiliate links purely on your personal page you can create a separate group and request that your friends join the group. This will enable you to promote your affiliate products far more freely.
• Through setting up a Facebook group you are able to attract far more attention. Friends of friends will see them joining the group and will be inclined to sign up too. All they need to do is click on your links and you will get an influx of traffic with a relatively low amount of effort.
So as you can see there are some great benefits in using Facebook for Affiliate Marketing. If this is something that interests you and you’d like to learn more about how to affiliate with Facebook, then sign up and create your own personal page or group. You will soon experience the benefits for yourself.
Source by Jonathan Lee Jenkins