How to Make Money With Affiliate Programs Without a Website
First thing you want to do is pick the programs you want to join. There are a couple things you should consider when picking a program.
1) The responsibilities you can earn, is it enough for you to profit after any marketing expenses?
2) How long has the company been in business, are they going to be around for awhile?
3) Do they offer good customer support to their customers? If they do not help their own customers they will not be much help to you either.
After you pick your program there are a few good ways of promoting it without your own site.
1) Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising. Open up an account and use your affiliate link. This will drive traffic to the program website through your link giving you a commission when the sale is made.
2) Forum marketing, for this to work you'll need to make several posts a day. Place your affiliate link in your signature box, when people click you make money.
3) Article marketing, you can not beat this one. Not only will it establish you as an expert in your chosen niche but you add your affiliate link to your author resource box. This drives traffic to your program through your link.
4) Write product reviews containing your links and submit them to niche related websites.
5) Start a blog with sites like blogger.com or WordPress.com. Make relevant blog posts and insert your affiliate links.
These are just a few ways to make money by selling affiliate products without having your own website. As you start making money you can then build your site or pay someone else to do it.
Source by Byron Cole Smith